Find the comfort of a helping hand.
Assistance with the routine tasks of daily life in Keene, NH.
At Covenant Living of Keene, assisted living is designed to help residents with day-to-day activities, while promoting health and well-being. If you’re like most people, you value your independence, but want the security of knowing that assistance is available in a private and comfortable setting. Our private assisted living residences will make you feel right at home with the assistance you need to live an active and independent lifestyle. Our customized personal assistance and supportive environment provide the foundation for independence.
New community. Seasoned pros.
As an integral part of the Covenant Living of Keene community, The Prospect-Woodward Assisted Living neighborhood has 43 attractive, newly built, private Assisted Living suites. They’re the 21st century evolution of Keene’s Prospect-Woodward Home—the merger of Prospect Place (the oldest residential care provider in New Hampshire, having originally established itself in 1874 by the Ladies of the Sewing Circle of the Unitarian Church) and The Woodward Home, circa 1920.
Your bright, maintenance-free Assisted Living suite includes:
- A bedroom, private bath with shower, living room with kitchenette, closets, lovely views and plenty of natural light.
- Completely personalized, as-needed assistance with activities of daily living, personal hygiene, medications, dressing and more, as coordinated by an interdisciplinary team of care professionals.
- Three chef-prepared meals per day made with fresh, local ingredients.
- Heating, air conditioning, hot water, electricity, and Wi-Fi.
- Weekly housekeeping.
- Amenities, such as beauty salon, jetted spa tubs, courtyards, activity spaces and more.
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy and/or speech therapy offered onsite through our partnership with HealthPRO Heritage.
- The ability to truly enjoy life here, with its social, cultural, recreational, educational and fitness opportunities!
Also, as part of the Covenant Living of Keene lifecare community, you’ll have access to campus resources not often found in freestanding Assisted Living residences. Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or Short-Term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above.
Whether you know exactly what you’re looking for or are just starting this process, feel free to call and speak to one of our Assisted Living specialists. Have your questions answered and receive an in-depth assessment at no cost to you. Contact us today by calling (877) 378-2312 or by filling out this form.