Make the most of the inviting lifestyle in Keene, NH.
Discover all our exceptional amenities and services.
Welcome to your own personal sanctuary. Covenant Living of Keene senior apartment homes are spacious, bright and brand-new, with stunning views, screened balconies, walk-in closets, and fine quality details and finishes. Take a look at our wide variety of floor plans.
Whether you choose a one-, two-, or three-bedroom residence in our Community Center building, or one in our more private Woodside Apartments, you’ll benefit from access to inspiring amenities and services that support you in your new self-exploration, including:
- Delicious chef-prepared cuisine in the Birches restaurant
- Casual dining in the Thrive Bistro
- Pub fare in the Black Brook Tavern
- Private dining in the Ashuelot Room for celebrations and meetings
Entertainment, Cultural Arts and Education
- Kimball B. Temple Performing Arts Center
- Library with computer access
- 32-seat movie theater
- Guest speakers and performers
- Creative Arts Studio
- Music practice studio
- The Gallery (art gallery)
Health and Wellness
- Heated indoor pool
- Fully equipped fitness center with fitness coordinator on staff
- Beauty salon/spa with massage studio
- Fitness classes in our Wellness Center
- Scenic brook, meadows and walking/hiking trails on our 66-acre campus
- Covered or garage parking, with ample storage
- Scheduled complimentary transportation
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Hotel-style guest suites for visitors
- The security of Lifecare—a health care plan for life—with seamless on-campus Assisted Living, Memory Care and Nursing Care, if ever needed
- Peace of mind for the future, financially and for your family
- And more!
We inspire you to:
- Work toward wellness in a state-of-the-art fitness center, heated pool and walking trails.
- Boost brain fitness with classes and projects that broaden your knowledge and perspective.
- Create connections when you meet friends for Sunday brunch, join clubs, volunteer, and attend programs in the state-of- the-art media center.
- Cultivate creativity with painting, crafts and music in the creative arts center. Carve and construct in the woodworking shop, and grow your own plants in a gardening space.
- Delight in dining that suits your tastes – in every way. Savor the outstanding cuisine and service in the Birches restaurant or Black Brook Tavern, and enjoy coffee, fresh salads and sandwiches, or a grab-and-go meal at our casual Thrive Bistro.